With Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Langley, after-school learning has never been cooler! Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! Our courses are an excellent way to inspire and motivate your child — and keep him or her engaged outside of school. They also offer the advantage of equipping your aspiring engineer or programmer with key 21st century abilities that can help enrich his or her prospects for the future.
Help Your Child Move Ahead
Career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) are growing, so it's smart to ensure your child gains a 21st century skill set at an early age. That’s where our Robotics for Kids programs in Langley come in: our hands-on courses are specifically designed to motivate and inspire students to hone contemporary skills like problem solving and computer programming without the need for repetitive drills. Working with a friend, your child will use interactive technology to design and program an assortment of robots, acquiring key STEM competencies and boosting confidence along the way.▼
Take Part in the Experience!
Kids of all ages have a blast with our Robotics for Kids programs, and no previous experience or expertise is necessary! Parents also get to benefit because we provide them with regular updates throughout. That includes sending you weekly communications to share student progress, recap STEM concepts learned and preview next week’s project. With our reinforcement tools and wrap-up sessions, your child will consolidate the skills and knowledge he or she has gained — and share his or her achievements with you!
Fun Awaits! Our Robotics Courses Include:
- One-to-one attention in small groups of no more than 12 students per class
- Exciting, practical tasks that make education an unforgettable experience
- The friendship of collaborating with a buddy to create a different LEGO® robot every week
- Child-friendly software that’s not only easy to learn — it's fun to use, too!
- STEM-focused learning that emphasizes increasingly valuable skills and competencies
- Regular updates, so parents are fully informed throughout the course