With Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Langley, after-school learning has never been cooler! Your child will enjoy hands-on experiences building and programming LEGO® robots while gaining vital science and engineering skills along the way — and on top of that, it’s a total blast! These innovative programs provide the perfect way to help your child remain engaged and motivated outside of school. They also offer the advantage of equipping your aspiring engineer or programmer with key 21st century abilities that can help enrich his or her prospects for the future.
Power Up Your Child’s Skill Set
Having a 21st century skill set is an essential asset for kids of all ages as career paths in STEM areas (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to expand. That's why our Robotics for Kids courses in Langley are challenging and support kids as they master relevant modern-day skills including computer programming and problem solving. Working with a friend, your child will learn practical STEM concepts — and build confidence — by using kid-friendly technology to develop a variety of cool robots.▼
Programs Both Kids and Parents Will Love
Kids of every age have a great time immersing themselves in our Robotics for Kids courses — no previous experience required! Parents also enjoy our programs because we ensure they’re informed each step of the way. As such, you can expect to have weekly communications about your child's progress, including a recap of that week's STEM concepts covered and an advanced preview of the next project. There are also wrap-up tasks and reinforcement tools for each session, helping kids consolidate the skills learned in class — and share amazing accomplishments with friends and family!
Fun Awaits! Our Robotics Courses Include:
- Personal attention and small class sizes, with no more than 12 students per session
- Cool, hands-on projects that make learning a fun and exciting experience
- The camaraderie of collaborating with a partner to construct and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Easy-to-learn software that’s fun to play around with
- STEM-focused education that focuses on helping students develop important 21st century skills
- Regular communication, so parents can stay in the know about each week’s topics and what students learned