Exciting after-school learning experiences await with Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids programs in Duncan. Your son or daughter will gain valuable science and engineering skills while learning how to build and animate a new LEGO® robot every week — it’s an amazing time! These courses are a terrific way help ensure your child is inspired, motivated and a having ton of fun after the school bell rings. Budding engineers and programmers can equip themselves with 21st century skills that could be crucial for future success.
Advance Your Child’s Skill Set
There are more and more career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math), which means a 21st century skill set is an essential asset. For that reason, our Robotics for Kids courses in Duncan are designed to not only inspire and engage kids in elementary and middle school, but also provide them with the tools to master modern-day skills like computer programming and problem solving. Using intuitive, kid-friendly software, your son or daughter will work with a partner to build and animate an array of cool robots, learning valuable STEM concepts and developing major confidence every step of the way.▼
Parents Will Love Our Courses Too!
Kids of all ages love diving into our Robotics for Kids programs: no previous experience or knowledge necessary! Parents are fans too because we make sure to keep them fully updated at every stage. That includes sending you weekly communications to share student progress, recap STEM concepts learned and preview next week’s project. Your child will also get reinforcement tools for each session in order to strengthen the skills he or she learned in class — and to share his or her amazing accomplishments with you!
Our Robotics Courses Feature:
- Personal attention and small class sizes, with no more than 12 students per session
- Cool, hands-on projects that make learning a fun and exciting experience
- The camaraderie of collaborating with a partner to construct and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Easy-to-learn software that’s fun to play around with
- STEM-focused education that focuses on helping students develop important 21st century skills
- Regular communication, so parents can stay in the know about each week’s topics and what students learned