With our Robotics for Kids courses in Coquitlam, after-school education is cooler than ever! Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! Our courses are an excellent way to inspire and motivate your child — and keep him or her engaged outside of school. They’re also an excellent way to outfit your aspiring programmer or engineer with crucial 21st century abilities that can make his or her future all the brighter.
Essential Skills for Future Success
Having a 21st century skill set is an essential asset for kids of all ages as career paths in STEM areas (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to expand. You can rest assured our Robotics for Kids courses in Coquitlam are a fun, engaging and motivating way to help your child master vital modern-day competencies like problem solving and computer programming. Collaborating with a teammate, your child will build cool robots using even cooler kid-friendly technology, learning STEM concepts along the way.▼
Programs Both Kids and Parents Will Love
Learners of all types have an awesome time in our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior know-how required! Parents are also big fans of our courses because we keep them up-to-date throughout. After each session, we will provide you with a student progress report, a summary of the STEM concepts taught and an overview of next week’s project. Your son or daughter will also complete a wrap-up activity at the end of each class to reinforce the concepts learned in class — and to share his or her exciting achievements with you!
Here’s What Sets our Robotics Programs Apart:
- Small groups and personalized attention (only 12 students or fewer per class)
- Interactive and collaborative activities that make learning fun!
- The friendships that flourish as students partner up to build and animate LEGO® robots together
- Kid-friendly software that’s fun to play around with
- A unique STEM curriculum that focuses on equipping students with a practical, relevant skill set
- Weekly communication, so parents stay informed throughout the course