Get ready for big-time fun with Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Burnaby. Your child will love learning how to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each session while developing valuable science and engineering competencies along the way — it’s a complete blast! Our cutting edge-courses are perfect for keeping your child inspired, engaged and having fun outside of school. Budding engineers and programmers can equip themselves with 21st century skills that could be crucial for future success.
Enhance Your Child’s Skill Set
Having a 21st century skill set is an essential asset for kids of all ages as career paths in STEM areas (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to expand. Fortunately, we've designed our fun-filled Robotics for Kids courses in Burnaby to empower kids in elementary and middle school to learn computer programming, logic, problem solving and other modern skills. Working with a friend, your child will learn practical STEM concepts — and build confidence — by using kid-friendly technology to develop a variety of cool robots.▼
Parents are Involved Too!
Children of all ages have a blast at our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior knowledge or experience needed! Parents also relish our programs because we keep them in the know at all stages. That means providing you with weekly reports that outline your child’s progress, summarize STEM concepts explored and offer a sneak peek of the following week’s project. Wrap-up activities provided at the end of each session also allow your child to reinforce the skills learned in class — and to share with you all the fantastic new things he or she can do!
Fun Awaits! Our Robotics Courses Include:
- Personal attention in intimate classes of no more than 12 students
- Intuitive, kid-friendly software and hands-on activities that turn education into a truly unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie and friendship of working with a partner to build LEGO® robots each week
- Learning that focuses on STEM skills to equip students for future success
- Regular updates to ensure parents are involved in the experience and fully aware of their child's exciting progress