Learning is now cooler than ever thanks to Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Burnaby! Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! These programs are tailored to ensure kids stay motivated, interested and challenged beyond the classroom. On top of that, our programs help equip your up-and-coming programmer or engineer with 21st century skills that can give him or her a real advantage in the future.
Give Your Child’s Skill Set a Boost
Having a 21st century skill set is an essential asset for kids of all ages as career paths in STEM areas (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to expand. Fortunately, we've designed our fun-filled Robotics for Kids courses in Burnaby to empower kids in elementary and middle school to learn computer programming, logic, problem solving and other modern skills. Working with a buddy, your child will use kid-friendly technology to build and program a variety of cool robots, learning practical STEM concepts and building major confidence in the process.▼
Stay up to Speed with Your Child's Progress!
Kids of all backgrounds have an amazing time in our Robotics for Kids courses: no experience necessary! Parents are also big fans of our courses because we keep them up-to-date throughout. This means providing you with weekly communications that contain student progress reports, a recap of the robotics and STEM skills that were taught in class and a look at next week’s project. We also provide reinforcement tools and wrap-up activities at the end of each class, helping kids consolidate their learning and share their impressive achievements with friends and family!
Our Robotics Courses Feature:
- Small groups and personalized attention (only 12 students or fewer per class)
- Interactive and collaborative activities that make learning fun!
- The friendships that flourish as students partner up to build and animate LEGO® robots together
- Kid-friendly software that’s fun to play around with
- A unique STEM curriculum that focuses on equipping students with a practical, relevant skill set
- Weekly communication, so parents stay informed throughout the course