With our Robotics for Kids courses in Abbotsford, after-school education is cooler than ever! Each week, your child will learn how to construct and animate a new LEGO® robot while acquiring vital engineering and science abilities throughout the process — it’s super fun! These interactive programs make it easy to keep your child motivated, inspired and engaged outside of the classroom environment. They're also a great way to empower young programmers or engineers to get on the right path to success by developing critical 21st century skills.
Give Your Child’s Skill Set a Boost
Jobs in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) are continuing to grow, making it all the more important to ensure your son or daughter is armed with 21st century competencies. Fortunately, we've designed our fun-filled Robotics for Kids courses in Abbotsford to empower kids in elementary and middle school to learn computer programming, logic, problem solving and other modern skills. Working with a friend, your child will learn practical STEM concepts — and build confidence — by using kid-friendly technology to develop a variety of cool robots.▼
Stay up to Speed with Your Child's Progress!
Learners of all types have an awesome time in our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior know-how required! Parents are also big fans of our courses because we keep them up-to-date throughout. After each session, we will provide you with a student progress report, a summary of the STEM concepts taught and an overview of next week’s project. With our reinforcement tools and wrap-up sessions, your child will consolidate the skills and knowledge he or she has gained — and share his or her achievements with you!
Our Robotics Courses Feature:
- Small group settings of no more than 12 students per class, allowing for personal attention
- Practical activities that make education more engaging and rewarding
- The camaraderie of creating LEGO® robots with a buddy
- Kid-focused software that's easy, intuitive and a whole lot of fun!
- STEM-based learning that equips students with desirable skill sets
- Regular communication with parents to keep you up-to-speed from beginning to end