If you want to make after-school learning cooler than ever before, look no further than our Robotics & Science courses in Vernon! Your child will not only have a great time building and animating an original LEGO® robot each week — he or she will also develop important science and engineering skills along the way. These innovative programs are a great way to keep your child inspired, motivated and engaged outside of the classroom. They're also a great way to empower young programmers or engineers to get on the right path to success by developing critical 21st century skills.
Features of our Robotics & Science Courses include:
- Small groups and personalized attention (only 12 students or fewer per class)
- Interactive and collaborative activities that make learning fun!
- The friendships that flourish as students partner up to build and animate LEGO® robots together
- Kid-friendly software that’s fun to play around with
- A unique STEM curriculum that focuses on equipping students with a practical, relevant skill set
- Weekly communication, so parents stay informed throughout the course