If you want to make after-school learning cooler than ever before, look no further than our Robotics & Science courses in Surrey! Your child will get hands-on experience building and animating a new LEGO® robot each week while learning important science and engineering concepts along the way — it’s a total blast! Our courses are an excellent way to inspire and motivate your child — and keep him or her engaged outside of school. Budding engineers and programmers can equip themselves with 21st century skills that could be crucial for future success.
Our Robotics & Science Courses Feature:
- Personal attention in a small group environment (maximum of 12 students per class)
- Cool, hands-on projects that turn education into a truly fun experience!
- The friendships that grow while working with a partner to build and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Award-winning software that’s simple to learn and fun to experiment with!
- STEM-focused education that aims to equip your child with an in-demand skill set
- Consistent communication, so parents are kept up-to-date on the course content and what to expect next