Get ready for big-time fun with Sylvan’s Robotics & Science courses in Langley. Your son or daughter will have a blast building and animating a different LEGO® robot every week while obtaining vital science and engineering skills throughout — it’s awesome! Our cutting edge-courses are perfect for keeping your child inspired, engaged and having fun outside of school. They're also a great way to empower young programmers or engineers to get on the right path to success by developing critical 21st century skills.
Features of our Robotics & Science Courses include:
- Personal attention and small class sizes, with no more than 12 students per session
- Cool, hands-on projects that make learning a fun and exciting experience
- The camaraderie of collaborating with a partner to construct and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Easy-to-learn software that’s fun to play around with
- STEM-focused education that focuses on helping students develop important 21st century skills
- Regular communication, so parents can stay in the know about each week’s topics and what students learned