Learning is now cooler than ever thanks to Sylvan’s Robotics & Science courses in Delta! Your child will not only have a great time building and animating an original LEGO® robot each week — he or she will also develop important science and engineering skills along the way. These programs are specially designed to keep kids engaged and inspired outside of the classroom. They’re also the ideal preparation for future programmers and engineers who want to get on the path to career success in the 21st century.
Fun Awaits! Our Robotics & Science Courses Include:
- A small group setting with no more than 12 students per class, so you can expect your child to receive personal attention
- Exciting, interactive projects that turn learning into a memorable experience
- The camaraderie of partnering with a buddy to develop and animate a new LEGO® robot every week
- Easy-to-use software that’s a blast to tinker with
- STEM curriculum that is devised to equip students with a 21st century skill set
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the duration of the program