Are you looking for a math tutor in Victoria, British Columbia who can help your son or daughter master a tricky subject and get back to enjoying school? Whatever kind of math help your child needs, Sylvan provides three programs that lead to big smiles and better academic scores: personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help. Our programs adhere to national university and career readiness standards, so you can rest assured that the skills taught at Sylvan can be applied in the classroom and beyond! If your child is ready for a little extra help when it comes to mastering geometry, understanding algebra or simply moving math scores to the next level, your local Sylvan centre in Victoria is the place to go.
Math Tutoring Can Make All the Difference
When it comes to learning math, we can turn your child’s frustration into confidence and struggles into achievements. Our certified teachers help ensure learning is enjoyable — as it’s meant to be!▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Math, Including:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Algebra 1 & Algebra 2
- Probability and Statistics
Take Your Pick From Our Three Math Programs
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- A personal and engaging approach to learning — tailored just for your child
- Proven results: Sylvan students in Victoria see up to 3x more growth in math scores
- Big "cool factor" with interactive iPad® lessons and great rewards
- Amazing teachers who instruct and motivate your child
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Fun, budget-friendly programs specifically designed to boost problem-solving speed, proficiency and accuracy
- Easy, convenient monthly schedules
- Kids complete engaging, brain-boosting activities and make independent progress through progressively advanced math concepts
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Need to enlist a helping hand when it comes to math homework? We’re here for you!
- Sylvan offers just-as-needed services for difficult homework projects
- We can also help your child tackle specific concepts in algebra, geometry and more
Start Now and Save
Our math solutions are suited to your budget as well as your family's needs. Right now you can get started with a Sylvan math program for $95*.