When you're looking for a math tutor in Richmond, British Columbia, you want somebody who can help your son or daughter get to grips with a tricky subject and start enjoying schoolwork again. Whatever your child's particular needs may be, Sylvan's three convenient programs deliver bigger smiles and better scores: personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help. Our programs align with university and career readiness standards, so the skills your child learns at Sylvan will make an impact at school and beyond! Whether it’s understanding fractions, mastering geometry or general study guidance, the talented tutors at your local Sylvan centre in Richmond are happy to help.
Math Tutoring Can Make All the Difference
At Sylvan, you'll soon see that there's nothing like seeing your child learn how to think independently and become a more confident and capable learner. Our talented teachers appreciate that tutoring should be both engaging and interactive — which also means it's enjoyable!▼
Our Math Programs Include:
Math Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- A tailored approach to learning that is both personal and engaging
- Great results: Sylvan's Richmond students achieve up to 3x more growth in math scores
- Interactive iPad® lessons and great rewards create a "cool factor"
- Teachers who understand how to engage students and keep them motivated
Math Edge (Grades 1-6)
- Offers an extra edge in math, sharpening students’ math speed, proficiency and accuracy
- Features fun and affordable courses, and convenient monthly scheduling
- Allows students to progress at their own pace
- Encourages independent problem solving
- Includes puzzles, word problems and other brain-boosting activities
Math Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Need to enlist a helping hand when it comes to math homework? We’re here for you!
- Sylvan offers just-as-needed services for difficult homework projects
- We can also help your child tackle specific concepts in algebra, geometry and more
Don't Miss Out on Our Special Offer!
We have math solutions to fit your family's needs and budget. You can get started with a Sylvan math program for just $95*. Don't wait – contact us today to learn more!