If a math tutor in Delta is what you’re looking for, you’ve come to the right place. Whether your child is struggling to keep up, is looking for added practice or wants to get to the top of the class in algebra, geometry or advanced math, our tutors can help make that happen.
Choose the Right Program for Your Child's Needs
Whether it’s practice, added support or advanced enrichment, Sylvan has a math program that will meet your child’s unique needs. We’re here to help your son or daughter reach his or her potential in geometry, algebra and advanced math.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
Certain math concepts can be difficult to master and cause children to fall behind, but it's possible to raise scores — and confidence — with intensive tutoring. We know how to make math topics much more relatable to help children achieve more in class and beyond. Here’s what goes into our proven Personalized Tutoring program:
- Sylvan Method™: As part of our unique approach, we design a personalized learning plan that accounts for your child's specific needs and ensures an effective learning experience.
- Spectacular results: We guarantee your child will make progress. In fact, our students typically grow their math scores up to two to three times more than their peers!
- Hands-on guidance: Supportive Sylvan-certified tutors know how to adjust and optimize learning plans in order to keep math challenging and engaging—not frustrating.
- Locally relevant, school-aligned curriculum: Our math curriculum syncs up with most school standards.
- Competitive pricing: Our hourly rates are similar to comparable tutoring companies, so you can rest easy knowing our math programs are affordable for your family.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If you think your son or daughter would benefit from homework help, a tougher math challenge or just more practice outside of class, it's time to consider our NEW Academic Coaching program. Here’s what you can expect with our new monthly subscription program:
- Support through proactive tutoring to help sharpen skills, study for tests and increase confidence in class.
- School-aligned lessons for a bigger in-class impact.
- Customized learning sessions that target your child's particular needs and provide the kind of attention that leads to success.
- Experienced tutors who are well-versed in modern teaching strategies for math.
- Flexible scheduling options such as afternoons, evenings and weekends
- Monthly packages that meet your needs and fit your budget
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
We can help elementary, middle school or high school students who are on the math fast track tackle tricky math concepts, master new skills and achieve even more success with confidence. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Enhance math skills like computation, process, reasoning and problem solving skills with ease.
- Feel more confident in the classroom.
- Become adept at tough math concepts through accelerated, hands-on activities that build on concepts learned.
- ...and we have affordable hourly rates!
Start Now and Save with Our Special Offer
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With a detailed Academic Checkup, we can see how your child is performing in relation to national norms — and use the results to pinpoint specific areas for improvement. Start today for only $95*!