The right math tutor in Colwood, British Columbia knows how to help your son or daughter gain confidence in a tricky subject and rediscover his or her love of learning. At Sylvan, we appreciate that different students have different needs, which is why we offer you the choice of three great math programs that boost both confidence and academic results: personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help. We make sure our programs are aligned with university and career readiness standards, which means the skills your child develops at Sylvan will make a big difference at school —and beyond! If your child is ready for a little extra help when it comes to mastering geometry, understanding algebra or simply moving math scores to the next level, your local Sylvan centre in Colwood is the place to go.
Success Starts with Math Tutoring
It's great to see your child gain more confidence, develop independent learning skills and overcome math frustrations. Our certified teachers help ensure learning is enjoyable — as it’s meant to be!▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Math, Including:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Algebra 1 & Algebra 2
- Probability and Statistics
Choose the Right Math Program for Your Child
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- We tailor our approach specifically for your child, ensuring a personal and engaging experience
- Measureable improvements at school: Sylvan students in Colwood see up to 3x more growth in math scores compared to students who don't attend Sylvan classes
- Lessons have a big "cool factor" thanks to interactive iPad® teaching and a great rewards system
- Our teachers are dedicated to their craft — and they know exactly what it takes to engage and motivate their students
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Fun, budget-friendly programs specifically designed to boost problem-solving speed, proficiency and accuracy
- Easy, convenient monthly schedules
- Kids complete engaging, brain-boosting activities and make independent progress through progressively advanced math concepts
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Need to enlist a helping hand when it comes to math homework? We’re here for you!
- Sylvan offers just-as-needed services for difficult homework projects
- We can also help your child tackle specific concepts in algebra, geometry and more
Get Started with Our Special Offer
Our math solutions are suited to your budget as well as your family's needs. Sign up today and you can get started with a Sylvan math program for only $95*.