If a math tutor in Colwood is what you’re looking for, you’ve come to the right place. Whether your son or daughter is falling behind in math, needs some additional practice or wants to get ahead in algebra, geometry or advanced math, you can count on our expert tutors to help your child reach his or her potential. Our number one priority is designing learning solutions targeted to your son or daughter’s unique needs—and we’ll make sure he or she achieves results.
Choose the Right Program for Your Child's Needs
Practice, support or advanced enrichment, our math programs are tailored to focus on your child’s particular needs. From basic math concepts to trickier topics like algebra and geometry, we’re committed to helping your child understand new lessons and accomplish each and every goal.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If math is proving to be a struggle for your son or daughter, intensive tutoring could be the key to better scores and improved confidence. We're experts at making math more relatable to real life, helping children understand more in the classroom and achieve more in life.
- A unique approach: In order to ensure an effective learning experience, we use the Sylvan Method™ to tailor a learning plans for your child's unique needs and goals.
- Great results: Did you know that Sylvan math students typically achieve up to two to three times more growth in their scores than non-Sylvan students? We guarantee your child will make great progress too!
- Expert guidance: Sylvan-certified tutors provide support throughout, and also continually refine learning plans to make sure math is engaging instead of frustrating.
- School-aligned curriculum: Rest assured that our math programs align with most school standards—and that our tutors are experts in modern teaching techniques.
- Competitive costs: We've made sure our hourly rates compare to other tutoring providers, so you know it's affordable to arrange the best math help for your son or daughter.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter needs help with homework, more math practice outside of the classroom, or an extra challenge, Academic Coaching is for you! Providing support for homework assignments, tips for studying for tests and challenging your child to learn more is what our expert tutors do best. Here’s what you’ll get with our new monthly subscription program:
- Tutoring support to sharpen math skills, get more from homework, get ready for tests and approach math more confidently at school.
- Tailored learning sessions that focus on individual needs and goals.
- School-aligned teaching for greater relevance to local school curriculums.
- Interactive activities that promote mastery and reinforce skills learned.
- Expert tutors who teach math in a way that complements math teaching in schools.
- Flexible scheduling options because families need us to be available on afternoons, evenings and weekends!
- Competitively priced monthly packages that make effective math tutoring more affordable.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
Our advanced math and test prep programs emphasize assignment techniques and focus on complex math concepts, helping students on the math fast track to continue achieving. Elementary, middle school or high school — you'll love watching your young math star gain new skills and achieve even more. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Develop new math skills such as computation, reasoning and process, ensuring a strong foundation for future success.
- Enter the classroom feeling prepared. Our tutors are familiar with the local curriculum, so they know how to connect sessions with what's being taught at school.
- Strengthen his or her math experience with hands-on exercises that make concepts stick.
- ...and, on top of all that, we offer a competitive hourly rate!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment identifies your child's particular strengths and needs, highlighting the exact areas our expert tutors will help strengthen for greater success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll contact you to discuss how we can meet your needs.