Are you in need of a math tutor in Abbotsford, British Columbia in order to help your son or daughter tackle a complex subject and begin to enjoy math class again? No matter what your child’s math needs are, Sylvan offers three convenient programs that deliver big smiles and even bigger academic results: personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help.
The Many Rewards of Math Tutoring
It's great to see your child gain more confidence, develop independent learning skills and overcome math frustrations. Our talented teachers appreciate that tutoring should be both engaging and interactive — which also means it's enjoyable!▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Math, Including:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Algebra 1 & Algebra 2
- Probability and Statistics
Our Selection of Math Programs
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- A hands-on, interactive approach to learning — customized to meet your child’s unique needs
- Engaging iPad® lessons and an exciting rewards system
- Outstanding tutors who not only teach, but also motivate and inspire your child
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Offer an extra edge in math, sharpening students’ math speed, proficiency and accuracy
- Feature fun and affordable courses, and convenient monthly scheduling
- Allow students to progress at their own pace
- Encourage independent problem solving
- Include puzzles, word problems and other brain-boosting activities
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed homework help for tough assignments or upcoming tests
- Kids receive expert support on specific concepts, ranging from fractions to algebra and geometry
Don't Miss Out on Our Special Offer!
Our Sylvan Skills Assessment® helps determine your child's unique strengths and needs so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those particular areas to achieve greater success. For a limited time, you can get started for $95*! For more information, contact us now!