Are you looking for a math tutor in Abbotsford, British Columbia who can help your son or daughter master a tricky subject and get back to enjoying school? Sylvan has three smile- and grade-boosting math programs to choose from — personal math tutoring, math homework help and Math Edge — which means you can select the one that best suits your child’s unique needs. Our programs adhere to national university and career readiness standards, so you can rest assured that the skills taught at Sylvan can be applied in the classroom and beyond! If your child is ready for a little extra help when it comes to mastering geometry, understanding algebra or simply moving math scores to the next level, your local Sylvan centre in Abbotsford is the place to go.
We Make Math More Rewarding
You’ll love seeing your child build math confidence, learn to think independently and master critical math skills. Our certified teachers help ensure learning is enjoyable — as it’s meant to be!▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Math, Including:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Algebra 1 & Algebra 2
- Probability and Statistics
Take Your Pick From Our Three Math Programs
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- A tailored approach to learning that is both personal and engaging
- Great results: Sylvan's Abbotsford students achieve up to 3x more growth in math scores
- Interactive iPad® lessons and great rewards create a "cool factor"
- Teachers who understand how to engage students and keep them motivated
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Innovative programs that focus on making math problem-solving skills faster and more accurate
- Courses are fun, affordable and easy to schedule
- Kids work their way through engaging, brain-boosting activities — and make steady progress through increasingly complex math concepts
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Need to enlist a helping hand when it comes to math homework? We’re here for you!
- Sylvan offers just-as-needed services for difficult homework projects
- We can also help your child tackle specific concepts in algebra, geometry and more
Start Now and Save with Our Special Offer
We have math solutions to fit your family's needs and budget. Right now you can get started with a Sylvan math program for just $95*.