Are you considering enlisting a math tutor in British Columbia to help your child overcome a potentially tricky subject? Do you feel that personal, engaging and interactive learning could be the key to unlocking your child’s full potential in the classroom and beyond? When it comes to mastering critical math concepts and developing practical academic skills, you can count on Sylvan's three math programs: personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help. Our programs take university and career readiness standards into account, so you can be confident that our sessions are geared towards long-term success. So if you think it's time to take the head-scratching frustration out of math (it can certainly be a tricky topic!), ask us how a Sylvan math tutor in British Columbia can help.
Enjoy Measurable Improvements
We've learned that making math a more enjoyable and engaging subject is the first step towards better academic results at school. At Sylvan's British Columbia locations, you'll find that our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times in comparison to students who have not attended Sylvan.
Discover the Difference Our Math Programs Make
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- A learning experience that engages minds. Using the iPad® as a versatile teaching tool, our tutors foster a more interesting and enjoyable environment. It also helps us tweak math lessons according to your child's specific abilities.
- Our proven approach. Our step-by-step technique — Sylvan Insight™ — tailors learning to your child.
- Instant feedback. Keeps students engaged and motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- A range of brain-boosting activities. Useful problem-solving skills are at the heart of our teaching, which helps students understand math in new and interesting ways.
- An enjoyable, kid-friendly format. Math speed and proficiency is boosted by our fun-filled activities, motivational rewards system and small class sizes filled with positive team spirit.
- Challenging content. We employ a five-step process and align our math curriculum with nationally-recognized university and career readiness standards.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- As-needed tutoring help. Challenging homework assignment? Big test coming up? Our math tutors can help.
- No more frustration. You don’t have to worry about being your child's math expert: our tutors can turn math frustration into high-fives and make math feel much more rewarding.
- Flexible scheduling. Including evenings and weekends.
Ready to Get Started?
For a limited time get started for only $95! The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment gives us the opportunity to accurately identify your child’s personal strengths and skill gaps so our expert tutors can focus on the right areas for success. Give us a call or fill out our form and we'll get in touch to discuss your needs and how we can help.