Are you looking for a math tutor in British Columbia who can transform a potentially tricky subject into smiles, high-fives and greater confidence? Could a more personal, engaging approach to learning unlock your child's full potential in the classroom? When it comes to mastering critical math concepts and developing practical academic skills, you can count on Sylvan's three math programs: personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help. In fact, we tailor our programs to align with university and career readiness standards, so you can rest assured that our tutoring has a lasting impact. Take the frustration out of math: learn how our math tutors in British Columbia can help your child resolve knowledge gaps and start to enjoy learning again.
Engaging Learning, Measurable Results
We work hard to make math more enjoyable and engaging because we know it helps kids achieve more in school. In fact, you can take confidence from the fact that our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times compared to students who are not Sylvan attendees.
Discover the Difference Our Math Programs Make
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- Engaging interactivity. We adapt math lessons to your child's particular abilities by using iPads® as teaching tools, which also helps to create a more stimulating learning environment.
- Proven methods. Sylvan Insight™ ensures a personalized, step-by-step approach to your child's learning.
- On-the-spot feedback. Instant feedback and advice is essential for keeping students on-track and motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Engaging, brain-boosting activities. We emphasize useful problem-solving skills to help your child think about math in new ways and develop a deeper understanding of key concepts.
- A fun, kid-friendly format. Boost math speed and proficiency with a diverse range of fun activities, a motivational rewards system and the positive team spirit of a small group.
- Challenging math content. Our math curriculum aligns with university and career readiness standards and uses a five-step process to help your child achieve more in math.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed help. Is a homework assignment proving impossible? Is there a big test to prepare for? Count on our math tutors to help.
- A solution to math-based frustrations. With Sylvan, you don't always have to be the expert: our tutors are ready to put an end to your child's frustration with math and make learning a lot more enjoyable.
- Flexible schedules. Our homework help is available on evenings and weekends for your convenience.
Ready to Get Started?
For a limited time, you can get started for just $95! The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps our expert tutors accurately pinpoint your son or daughter's personal strengths and needs so they know precisely what to focus on for success. Contact us by calling or filling out our form and we'll get in touch to discuss your needs.