From time to time, your child may face challenges with homework — and when those times come, you can count on the tutors at Sylvan for the personalized homework help in Richmond your child needs. Whatever your child’s particular needs may be — from needing extra practice with a concept or assignment to getting ahead — our tutors can help.
Learning to Conquer any Homework Challenge
Whether it's a math problem, reading comprehension or any other kind of academic challenge, we equip students to excel at homework tasks time and time again.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter does well in class but sometimes finds homework assignments overwhelming, our tutors can help. We boost comprehension, minimize frustration and show kids how to raise their scores in class using their new skills. Our Academic Coaching helps your child:
- Get complete support through personalized sessions that are shaped around his or her individual needs, so concepts really click and confidence builds. Plus, your child can get help in a wide variety of homework subjects. (So you don't need to become an expert!)
- Improve understanding and master skills through an effective learning method that ensures concepts click.
- Raise confidence and lower stress, which our tutors strengthen through ongoing feedback and recognition for each skill your child learns.
- Get proven homework help at a great rate, with competitively priced month packages that work with your family's budget.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
As workloads pile up in high school, it’s common for even the brightest of students to feel challenged at times. If your teen could use some extra help prioritizing assignments or mastering complex concepts, you can count on Sylvan for Advanced Homework Help. You’ll see an improvement in comprehension, which in turn leads to lower stress levels and even higher scores. Here’s what you can expect from our Advanced Homework Help program:
- Better preparation and greater confidence thanks to the guidance of our engaging subject experts.
- Personalized tutoring sessions that ensure each new concept really sticks.
- Practical support for math, history and other subjects, as well as various AP classes.
- Competitive hourly rates.