Our Robotics for Kids programs in the Kelowna Kamloops region are a place where imagination grows and creativity flourishes — and a whole lot of fun is had throughout! Your child will love experimenting with kid-friendly software and making new BFFs as he or she constructs and animates a different LEGO® robot each week. What’s more, our programs also focus on equipping elementary and middle school-aged children with vital 21st century skills. It all adds up to an incredible learning experience that can make a lasting impact in school and beyond!
Have Fun While Building a Practical Skill Set
Our Robotics for Kids courses in the Kelowna Kamloops region teach important STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) concepts to kids in an interactive and engaging way, making developing a valuable skill set a fun and enjoyable experience. Working with a partner in a small group setting, your child will gain crucial computer programming and problem solving abilities as he or she builds, analyzes and troubleshoots exciting robotic creations. With STEM careers on the rise, there’s no better time to prepare your child for a brighter future ahead: register today!▼
Celebrate Your Child's Achievements
Our Robotics for Kids programs include ongoing email communication, so you can stay up to date on your son or daughter’s progress and all the amazing things he or she learned. You will receive an email after every session that summarizes that class’s goals and outcomes, includes photos and provides a sneak peek of next week’s project. We will also provide an activity summary worksheet at the end of each class to help your child strengthen the skills he or she learned in class and to share with you the type of robot he or she built. It’s an amazing way to help your child learn and build confidence at the same time!
Exciting learning experiences await! We offer:
- A hands-on, STEM-focused curriculum that equips students with important 21st century skills
- A highly engaging learning environment that fosters innovation, creativity and imagination
- Small class sizes with a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (max. 12 students per class), which allows for personal attention
- Kid-friendly technology your child will love working with
- Fun projects and activities, including building a new robot each week!
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the program