Learning doesn't have to come to an end when school finishes for the summer! Keep your child engaged and inspired with fun and interactive summer camps in Medicine Hat from Sylvan Learning.
Whether it’s a course in coding, robotics or engineering, or a primer in writing or algebra, we’re pleased to offer a varied selection of camps for students of all ages — kids adore them! With convenient scheduling options, you can also rest easy knowing that exciting educational experiences can fit around your family's existing summer plans.
Equipping Your Child for Success
Our summer camps in Medicine Hat are made up of exciting activities, fun challenges and transformative learning experiences. From reading, writing and math to the very latest STEM teaching (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math), your child will develop skills that make a real difference — and a lasting impact — in school and in life. Get ready to enjoy a summer of learning that's big on fun: register for one of our summer camps today!▼
Get Ready for an Amazing Summer!
Sylvan programs are tailored to be motivating, exciting and creative. No tedious math or writing exercises here! In addition, we place an emphasis on group dynamics, allowing kids to sign up with their buddies or make new friends through our collaborative activities. As a result, your child will have a great time gaining new skills, exploring innovative tech and taking on fun-filled challenges with his or her new BFFs!
Keep your child’s educational journey going all year round: speak to your local Sylvan now to learn which camps are available in the Medicine Hat area.
Don't Miss Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Elementary school is fast approaching: help your little one successfully prepare! Through engaging lessons and fun-filled games, we help your child get to grips with the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Get rid of stress and bring on bigger smiles! Your child will master vital organization and time management skills for better results both inside and outside the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We use an exciting mix of activities that help keep your child engaged as he or she learns how to tackle challenging algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): From crafting web copy to writing movie reviews, your child will learn a diverse array of creative writing techniques and build a unique portfolio he or she will be proud to share!
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Building, programming and animating a LEGO® robot isn't only seriously cool — it's also a great way to develop critical STEM and problem solving skills!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): This program offers eye-opening, hands-on projects that help kids understand how machines, super structures and other cool things are built. Your child will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the world.