School ends, summer starts and fun is just around the corner with Sylvan's summer camps in Alberta! We provide a selection of engaging, interactive programs where teamwork, companionship and hands-on learning are the focus, enabling kids to keep their education (and their enjoyment!) going all summer long. The result is a special group dynamic where kids can bring friends along — or make new acquaintances — and enjoy a fresh kind of learning environment outside of the classroom.
Ready to help your child reach new heights in the next school year — and beyond? Then it's time to find out which Sylvan camps are available in your area.
Programs That are Big on Learning — and Fun!
Our summer camps in Alberta focus on the kind of skills kids need in the 21st century, and include seriously cool projects and fun-filled activities that your child will be excited to experience week after week. Whether it's writing, reading, study skills or practical STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) sessions, our tutors know how to nurture vital competencies that can be put to use in school and in life. Get more learning in this summer: register your child for a Sylvan summer program today!
Summer Camps Kids Love!
As leaders in tutoring, we know how to provide kids with the support they need to do better in the classroom and beyond. That's why our summer camps come in a range of different types and specializations, making a variety of subjects less daunting and more engaging. It could be writing camp or reading camp, where the focus is on making language more interactive and creative. Alternatively, it could be a STEM-focused camp where cool activities await, including creating a video game and programming a robot.
Whatever the subject, you can be sure that Sylvan's summer camps in Alberta offer more enjoyment, more camaraderie and more confidence in preparation for that all-important next school year.
Our Academic Summer Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Reading skills are especially critical when preschoolers and kindergartners move on to elementary school, so our expert tutors provide a fun, engaging mix of lessons and games.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): We help kids develop the time management and organization skills they need to stay on top of the responsibilities that come with every new school year.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra suddenly becomes a much more exciting prospect with our engaging, interactive activities, which are tailored to get your child's math skills school-ready.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Kids at our Writing camp get to build exciting portfolios of work as they explore their creativity and move their writing skills to the next level.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): LEGO® becomes even cooler at our Robotics & Science camps, where activities include building and programming real robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Kids will develop vital STEM and problem solving skills while igniting their creativity and imagination. Cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Aspiring architects and engineers can gain critical thinking skills as they get to grips with hands-on projects, including constructing and evaluating creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the world.