Workloads grow and assignments get tougher as your child progresses through school, but there is a way to successfully take on these challenges. With our study skills program in Spruce Grove, you can help your son or daughter develop better time management skills, learn more effective exam preparation methods and even lay the groundwork for a compelling university application. It’s an effective way to nurture the skills to manage any “to do” list. After all, success at school demands strong organizational habits as well as effective academic skills. That's how our experts tee up Spruce Grove students for real success at school — and beyond.
A Personalized Approach
School students have different needs when it comes to honing transferable "higher order" thinking skills. In fact, maximizing academic performance could take a variety of different techniques, such as active listening, assignment planning and exam preparation. That's why we assess each student's needs to help ensure every session is both relevant and personalized, emphasizing the most effective ways to study, achieve better grades and gain confidence.▼
We Can Help With All Kinds of Study Skills, Including:
- Time Management
We're Here to Make a Difference
So what should your expectations be when you register your child for our study skills program in Spruce Grove? Our experienced tutors will be there to help your child develop study skills that will last a lifetime. That includes sharing techniques that are proven to make exams, projects, assignments and other schoolwork more manageable. Our main goal is to instill a positive attitude, making sure we take the time to recognize students for the progress they make during each session.
Our study skills program offers:
- Time management tips, note-taking techniques and stronger organizational skills.
- Advanced comprehensive strategies, including active reading and active listening.
- Test prep and test day strategies that cover every kind of exam question and reveal how to control anxiety levels.
- How to evaluate sources, write a bibliography, and use digital resources responsibly.
- How to put together a successful university application.
- Resume and cover letter techniques, as well as job interview preparation tips.