As your child gets older, school workloads will grow and assignment difficulty will increase — but it’s possible for your child to confidently take on new challenges. With our study skills program in Sherwood Park, you can help your son or daughter develop better time management skills, learn more effective exam preparation methods and even lay the groundwork for a compelling university application. It's a great way to learn how to take on even the longest "to do" list. After all, success at school demands strong organizational habits as well as effective academic skills. After all, success at school demands strong organizational habits as well as effective academic skills.
A Tailored Approach with a Personal Touch
School students have different needs when it comes to honing transferable "higher order" thinking skills. Anything from help with exam preparation, assignment planning and research techniques to developing advanced active listening skills for maximizing in-class learning could be required. That's why our sessions are tailored to be personal and relevant, equipping students with the tools they need to be effective, confident learners.▼
We Can Help With All Kinds of Study Skills, Including:
- Time Management
Tutors That Make a Difference
So what happens next once you've registered your son or daughter for our study skills program in Sherwood Park? Our tutoring experts will teach practical study and organizational skills that can be used in school and throughout life. That includes sharing techniques that are proven to make exams, projects, assignments and other schoolwork more manageable. We also acknowledge each and every milestone students reach, which helps to ensure they continue using their new-found habits, skills and attitudes.
Our study skills program has it all:
- Time management advice and smart organizational tips that will help develop better habits.
- Note-taking methods.
- More effective learning skills, including active reading, active listening and improved presentation skills.
- Test preparation and test day strategies offer guidance and help reduce anxiety. How to utilize and share digital information wisely.
- Writing and research advice on how to choose the best sources and write an accurate bibliography.
- Tips for understanding the university admissions process and preparing for job interviews.
- Convenient class times so you can manage your family’s time and resources more efficiently.