As your child continues to progress through each grade, workloads and assignments will become tougher to manage — but there are strategies for conquering new challenges with ease. Thanks to Sylvan’s study skills programs in Lethbridge, your child will develop better time management and exam preparation skills while also getting ready for future university applications. It’s the ideal way to foster positive habits for managing even the most extensive “to do” list. In addition to focusing on effective techniques for academic success, our study skills program also gives students foundation of organizational skills they can take out into the real world. Our study skills experts are dedicated to preparing your child for success in school and beyond.
Relevant and Personalized
There is no "one-size-fits-all" way to develop important "higher order" thinking skills. We provide tips for smarter assignment planning and exam preparation as well as effective research strategies and advice on how to improve in-class learning with better active listening skills. That's why we personalize our sessions to make sure each student has the support and guidance to study more effectively, boost grades and gain more confidence.▼
We Can Help With All Kinds of Study Skills, Including:
- Time Management
An Immediate and Long-Lasting Difference
So what is in store when you register your son or daughter for our study skills program in Lethbridge? Our tutoring experts will focus on teaching useful, life-long study skills that can be applied towards greater achievements in class and beyond. That includes revealing methods to take the intimidation factor out of assignments, projects and tests. We also help students nurture positive habits, recognizing every skill mastered and every milestone reached.
Our study skills program has it all:
- Active reading and listening strategies, as well as presentation techniques.
- Test preparation and test day strategies to manage anxiety and take on various types of questions.
- Time management tips and practical organizational habits.
- Note-taking techniques such as flash cards.
- Writing and research tips, including how to assess the suitability of sources and create a bibliography.
- How to use and share digital information responsibly.
- How to navigate the university admissions process.