As your child gets older, school workloads will grow and assignment difficulty will increase — but it’s possible for your child to confidently take on new challenges. Thanks to Sylvan’s study skills programs in Leduc, your child will develop better time management and exam preparation skills while also getting ready for future university applications. It's a great way to gain the skills needed to balance even the longest "to do" list. In fact, our study skills program doesn't only focus on academic techniques: it builds great all-round organizational habits that last a lifetime. That's how our experts tee up Leduc students for real success at school — and beyond.
A Customized, Personal Approach
No two adolescents have identical learning styles — and that includes how they develop those essential “higher order” thinking skills. We offer everything from assistance with exam preparation and assignment planning to research strategies and techniques for developing better active listening skills. That's why we assess each student's needs to help ensure every session is both relevant and personalized, emphasizing the most effective ways to study, achieve better grades and gain confidence.▼
See the Difference We Can Make
Wondering what you can look forward to once you've registered your child for our study skills program in Leduc? You'll learn that our tutors are skilled at teaching effective habits that your child will be able to rely on in the classroom and beyond. That includes sharing study tips that will make assignments, projects and tests much more manageable. We also help students nurture positive habits, recognizing every skill mastered and every milestone reached.
Our program at a glance:
- Time management advice and smart organizational tips that will help develop better habits.
- Note-taking methods.
- More effective learning skills, including active reading, active listening and improved presentation skills.
- Test preparation and test day strategies offer guidance and help reduce anxiety. How to utilize and share digital information wisely.
- Writing and research advice on how to choose the best sources and write an accurate bibliography.
- Tips for understanding the university admissions process and preparing for job interviews.
- Convenient class times so you can manage your family’s time and resources more efficiently.