As your child makes his or her way through school, it's inevitable that the workloads will become more demanding and the assignments will get tougher — but there is a way to prepare for these growing challenges. With our study skills program in Canmore, you can help your son or daughter develop better time management skills, learn more effective exam preparation methods and even lay the groundwork for a compelling university application. It's a great way to stay on top of even the most demanding "to do" lists. In fact, our study skills program doesn't only focus on academic techniques: it builds great all-round organizational habits that last a lifetime. That’s how our experts help prepare students in Canmore for success in the classroom and beyond.
Tailored to be More Personal
Every student learns those all important “higher order” thinking skills differently. In fact, anything from exam preparation, assignment planning to active listening skills could be needed to maximize all-round academic performance. That's why we personalize our sessions to make sure each student has the support and guidance to study more effectively, boost grades and gain more confidence.▼
We Can Help With All Kinds of Study Skills, Including:
- Time Management
An Immediate and Long-Lasting Difference
So what happens next once you've registered your son or daughter for our study skills program in Canmore? Our tutoring experts will impart study skills that are not only applicable in school but can also be used throughout life. That includes tips for making completing assignments and studying for tests that much easier. We also help students foster their newly acquired habits and attitudes, recognizing each milestone reached and every skill mastered.
What does our study skills program cover?
- Strategic and academic planning: How to set goals and track projects in the short-term and long-term.
- Time management: How to use your time more effectively and manage workloads.
- Better organization: How to create a better personal study space and organize schoolwork.
- Planning and performance management: How to make use of an academic planner and track grades.
- Expectation management: How to identify teacher expectations, understand priorities and start using active listening techniques in class.
- Higher education and career preparation: How to successfully navigate the university admissions process, write a compelling cover letter and prepare for a job interview.