There’s nothing more fun and exciting than Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in St. Albert! Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! These interactive programs make it easy to keep your child motivated, inspired and engaged outside of the classroom environment. They’re also a fantastic way to equip your budding programmer or engineer with critical 21st century skills that can give him or her a real edge for the future.
Enrich Your Child’s Skill Set
Career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) are growing, so it's smart to ensure your child gains a 21st century skill set at an early age. You can feel good knowing our Robotics for Kids programs in St. Albert have been developed to do just that: to help your son or daughter master important skills like computer programming and problem solving, all without skimping on fun (no boring drills here!). Working with a buddy, your child will use kid-friendly technology to build and program a variety of cool robots, learning practical STEM concepts and building major confidence in the process.▼
Kids of every age have a great time immersing themselves in our Robotics for Kids courses — no previous experience required! Parents also enjoy our programs because we ensure they’re informed each step of the way. That means providing you with weekly reports that outline your child’s progress, summarize STEM concepts explored and offer a sneak peek of the following week’s project. Your child will also receive reinforcement tools at the end of each class, allowing him or her to boost the skills developed in class — and to share with you all the fun new things he or she learned!
The Benefits of our Robotics Programs Include:
- Personal attention and small class sizes, with no more than 12 students per session
- Cool, hands-on projects that make learning a fun and exciting experience
- The camaraderie of collaborating with a partner to construct and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Easy-to-learn software that’s fun to play around with
- STEM-focused education that focuses on helping students develop important 21st century skills
- Regular communication, so parents can stay in the know about each week’s topics and what students learned