With our Robotics for Kids courses in St. Albert, after-school education is cooler than ever! Your child will get hands-on experience building and animating a new LEGO® robot each week while learning important science and engineering concepts along the way — it’s a total blast! Our cutting edge-courses are perfect for keeping your child inspired, engaged and having fun outside of school. They’re also an excellent way to outfit your aspiring programmer or engineer with crucial 21st century abilities that can make his or her future all the brighter.
Enhance Your Child’s Skill Set
Career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) are growing, so it's smart to ensure your child gains a 21st century skill set at an early age. That’s where our Robotics for Kids programs in St. Albert come in: our hands-on courses are specifically designed to motivate and inspire students to hone contemporary skills like problem solving and computer programming without the need for repetitive drills. Working with a friend, your child will learn practical STEM concepts — and build confidence — by using kid-friendly technology to develop a variety of cool robots.▼
Parents Will Love Our Courses Too!
Kids of all backgrounds have an amazing time in our Robotics for Kids courses: no experience necessary! Parents are also big fans of our courses because we keep them up-to-date throughout. That means you'll get weekly communications that illustrate your child's progress, explain which STEM concepts have been covered and look ahead to the next week's project. With our reinforcement tools and wrap-up sessions, your child will consolidate the skills and knowledge he or she has gained — and share his or her achievements with you!
Features of our Robotics Courses include:
- Personal attention and small class sizes, with no more than 12 students per session
- Cool, hands-on projects that make learning a fun and exciting experience
- The camaraderie of collaborating with a partner to construct and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Easy-to-learn software that’s fun to play around with
- STEM-focused education that focuses on helping students develop important 21st century skills
- Regular communication, so parents can stay in the know about each week’s topics and what students learned