Get ready for big-time fun with Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in St. Albert. Your son or daughter will have a blast building and animating a different LEGO® robot every week while obtaining vital science and engineering skills throughout — it’s awesome! These programs provide the ideal way to help your child stay interested, engaged and motivated outside of school. In addition, they empower budding programmers or engineers to get a head start on critical 21st century skills that are becoming increasingly important for career success.
Enrich Your Child’s Skill Set
Jobs in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) are continuing to grow, making it all the more important to ensure your son or daughter is armed with 21st century competencies. That's why our Robotics for Kids courses in St. Albert are challenging and support kids as they master relevant modern-day skills including computer programming and problem solving. Collaborating with a teammate, your child will build cool robots using even cooler kid-friendly technology, learning STEM concepts along the way.▼
Be Part of an Exciting Process!
Kids of all ages have a blast with our Robotics for Kids programs, and no previous experience or expertise is necessary! Parents also get to benefit because we provide them with regular updates throughout. That means providing you with weekly reports that outline your child’s progress, summarize STEM concepts explored and offer a sneak peek of the following week’s project. Your child will also have a wrap-up activity at the end of every session to make sure the learning sticks — giving him or her the confidence to explain all their amazing achievements!
Our Robotics Courses Always Feature:
- Small group settings of no more than 12 students per class, allowing for personal attention
- Practical activities that make education more engaging and rewarding
- The camaraderie of creating LEGO® robots with a buddy
- Kid-focused software that's easy, intuitive and a whole lot of fun!
- STEM-based learning that equips students with desirable skill sets
- Regular communication with parents to keep you up-to-speed from beginning to end