Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids programs in Spruce Grove take after-school learning to a new and exciting level! Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! These interactive programs make it easy to keep your child motivated, inspired and engaged outside of the classroom environment. In addition, they empower budding programmers or engineers to get a head start on critical 21st century skills that are becoming increasingly important for career success.
Advance Your Child’s Skill Set
Jobs in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) are continuing to grow, making it all the more important to ensure your son or daughter is armed with 21st century competencies. For that reason, our Robotics for Kids courses in Spruce Grove are designed to not only inspire and engage kids in elementary and middle school, but also provide them with the tools to master modern-day skills like computer programming and problem solving. Collaborating with a teammate, your child will build cool robots using even cooler kid-friendly technology, learning STEM concepts along the way.▼
Programs Both Kids and Parents Will Love
Learners of all types have an awesome time in our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior know-how required! Parents are involved too, receiving detailed updates every step of the way. That means you'll get weekly communications that illustrate your child's progress, explain which STEM concepts have been covered and look ahead to the next week's project. There are also wrap-up tasks and reinforcement tools for each session, helping kids consolidate the skills learned in class — and share amazing accomplishments with friends and family!
Here’s What Sets our Robotics Programs Apart:
- One-to-one attention in small groups of no more than 12 students per class
- Exciting, practical tasks that make education an unforgettable experience
- The friendship of collaborating with a buddy to create a different LEGO® robot every week
- Child-friendly software that’s not only easy to learn — it's fun to use, too!
- STEM-focused learning that emphasizes increasingly valuable skills and competencies
- Regular updates, so parents are fully informed throughout the course