Exciting after-school learning experiences await with Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids programs in Spruce Grove. Each week, your child will learn how to construct and animate a new LEGO® robot while acquiring vital engineering and science abilities throughout the process — it’s super fun! These courses are a terrific way help ensure your child is inspired, motivated and a having ton of fun after the school bell rings. They're also a great way to empower young programmers or engineers to get on the right path to success by developing critical 21st century skills.
Enrich Your Child’s Skill Set
Career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) are growing, so it's smart to ensure your child gains a 21st century skill set at an early age. Fortunately, we've designed our fun-filled Robotics for Kids courses in Spruce Grove to empower kids in elementary and middle school to learn computer programming, logic, problem solving and other modern skills. Collaborating with a teammate, your child will build cool robots using even cooler kid-friendly technology, learning STEM concepts along the way.▼
Take Part in the Experience!
Children of all ages have a blast at our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior knowledge or experience needed! Parents also relish our programs because we keep them in the know at all stages. As such, you can expect to have weekly communications about your child's progress, including a recap of that week's STEM concepts covered and an advanced preview of the next project. With our reinforcement tools and wrap-up sessions, your child will consolidate the skills and knowledge he or she has gained — and share his or her achievements with you!
The Benefits of our Robotics Programs Include:
- Personal attention and small class sizes, with no more than 12 students per session
- Cool, hands-on projects that make learning a fun and exciting experience
- The camaraderie of collaborating with a partner to construct and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Easy-to-learn software that’s fun to play around with
- STEM-focused education that focuses on helping students develop important 21st century skills
- Regular communication, so parents can stay in the know about each week’s topics and what students learned