If you want to make after-school learning cooler than ever before, look no further than our Robotics for Kids courses in Sherwood Park! Your child will get to grips with critical science and engineering concepts by designing, building and animating a new LEGO® robot every week — it doesn't get much cooler than that! These programs provide the ideal way to help your child stay interested, engaged and motivated outside of school. Our programs also give your child a real edge for the future by equipping him or her with vital 21st century competencies.
Help Your Child Enhance His or Her Skills
It’s no secret that careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) are on the rise, which makes it all the more crucial to ensure your son or daughter is equipped with important 21st century competencies. Fortunately, our Robotics for Kids courses in Sherwood Park are designed to challenge and inspire kids in elementary and middle school to master critical modern-day skills like computer programming and problem solving without skimping on fun. Working with a buddy, your child will use kid-friendly technology to build and program a variety of cool robots, learning practical STEM concepts and building major confidence in the process.▼
Parents are Involved Too!
Kids of all backgrounds have an amazing time in our Robotics for Kids courses: no experience necessary! Parents value our programs as well because we always keep them in the loop. After each session, we will provide you with a student progress report, a summary of the STEM concepts taught and an overview of next week’s project. There are also wrap-up tasks and reinforcement tools for each session, helping kids consolidate the skills learned in class — and share amazing accomplishments with friends and family!
Our Robotics Courses Feature:
- Personal attention in intimate classes of no more than 12 students
- Intuitive, kid-friendly software and hands-on activities that turn education into a truly unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie and friendship of working with a partner to build LEGO® robots each week
- Learning that focuses on STEM skills to equip students for future success
- Regular updates to ensure parents are involved in the experience and fully aware of their child's exciting progress