With Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Sherwood Park, after-school learning has never been cooler! Your child will get hands-on experience building and animating a new LEGO® robot each week while learning important science and engineering concepts along the way — it’s a total blast! Our cutting edge-courses are perfect for keeping your child inspired, engaged and having fun outside of school. Our programs also give your child a real edge for the future by equipping him or her with vital 21st century competencies.
Essential Skills for Future Success
It’s no secret that careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) are on the rise, which makes it all the more crucial to ensure your son or daughter is equipped with important 21st century competencies. You can feel good knowing our Robotics for Kids programs in Sherwood Park have been developed to do just that: to help your son or daughter master important skills like computer programming and problem solving, all without skimping on fun (no boring drills here!). Using intuitive, kid-friendly software, your son or daughter will work with a partner to build and animate an array of cool robots, learning valuable STEM concepts and developing major confidence every step of the way.▼
Be Part of an Exciting Process!
Kids of all ages have a blast with our Robotics for Kids programs, and no previous experience or expertise is necessary! Parents are also big fans of our courses because we keep them up-to-date throughout. This means providing you with weekly communications that contain student progress reports, a recap of the robotics and STEM skills that were taught in class and a look at next week’s project. There are also wrap-up tasks and reinforcement tools for each session, helping kids consolidate the skills learned in class — and share amazing accomplishments with friends and family!
Our Robotics Courses Feature:
- Personal attention in a small group environment (maximum of 12 students per class)
- Cool, hands-on projects that turn education into a truly fun experience!
- The friendships that grow while working with a partner to build and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Award-winning software that’s simple to learn and fun to experiment with!
- STEM-focused education that aims to equip your child with an in-demand skill set
- Consistent communication, so parents are kept up-to-date on the course content and what to expect next