Get ready for big-time fun with Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Lethbridge. Your child will love learning how to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each session while developing valuable science and engineering competencies along the way — it’s a complete blast! These interactive programs make it easy to keep your child motivated, inspired and engaged outside of the classroom environment. They're also a great way to empower young programmers or engineers to get on the right path to success by developing critical 21st century skills.
Essential Skills for Future Success
With careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) growing so quickly, it’s all the more vital to ensure your child is equipped with a 21st century skill set. Fortunately, our Robotics for Kids courses in Lethbridge are designed to challenge and inspire kids in elementary and middle school to master critical modern-day skills like computer programming and problem solving without skimping on fun. Collaborating with a teammate, your child will build cool robots using even cooler kid-friendly technology, learning STEM concepts along the way.▼
Stay up to Speed with Your Child's Progress!
Kids of every age have a great time immersing themselves in our Robotics for Kids courses — no previous experience required! Parents appreciate our courses too because we keep them updated every step of the way. As such, you can expect to have weekly communications about your child's progress, including a recap of that week's STEM concepts covered and an advanced preview of the next project. Your child will also receive reinforcement tools at the end of each class, allowing him or her to boost the skills developed in class — and to share with you all the fun new things he or she learned!
The Benefits of our Robotics Programs Include:
- Personal attention in a small group environment (maximum of 12 students per class)
- Cool, hands-on projects that turn education into a truly fun experience!
- The friendships that grow while working with a partner to build and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Award-winning software that’s simple to learn and fun to experiment with!
- STEM-focused education that aims to equip your child with an in-demand skill set
- Consistent communication, so parents are kept up-to-date on the course content and what to expect next