Get ready for big-time fun with Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Lethbridge. Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! These programs provide the ideal way to help your child stay interested, engaged and motivated outside of school. On top of that, our programs help equip your up-and-coming programmer or engineer with 21st century skills that can give him or her a real advantage in the future.
Help Your Child Move Ahead
With careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) growing so quickly, it’s all the more vital to ensure your child is equipped with a 21st century skill set. Fortunately, we've designed our fun-filled Robotics for Kids courses in Lethbridge to empower kids in elementary and middle school to learn computer programming, logic, problem solving and other modern skills. Teaming up with a friend, your child will get to grips with user-friendly technology to create a diverse range of robots — a challenge that will help him or her master practical STEM concepts, have fun and gain major confidence in the process.▼
Our Programs are Fun for Parents Too!
Kids of all ages love diving into our Robotics for Kids programs: no previous experience or knowledge necessary! Parents also enjoy our programs because we ensure they’re informed each step of the way. That means you'll get weekly communications that illustrate your child's progress, explain which STEM concepts have been covered and look ahead to the next week's project. Your child will also get reinforcement tools for each session in order to strengthen the skills he or she learned in class — and to share his or her amazing accomplishments with you!
Our Robotics Courses Always Feature:
- Personal attention and small class sizes, with no more than 12 students per session
- Cool, hands-on projects that make learning a fun and exciting experience
- The camaraderie of collaborating with a partner to construct and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Easy-to-learn software that’s fun to play around with
- STEM-focused education that focuses on helping students develop important 21st century skills
- Regular communication, so parents can stay in the know about each week’s topics and what students learned