Learning is now cooler than ever thanks to Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Leduc! Each week, your child will learn how to construct and animate a new LEGO® robot while acquiring vital engineering and science abilities throughout the process — it’s super fun! These innovative programs provide the perfect way to help your child remain engaged and motivated outside of school. Budding engineers and programmers can equip themselves with 21st century skills that could be crucial for future success.
Power Up Your Child’s Skill Set
With careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) growing so quickly, it’s all the more vital to ensure your child is equipped with a 21st century skill set. That's why our Robotics for Kids courses in Leduc are challenging and support kids as they master relevant modern-day skills including computer programming and problem solving. Your child will work with a buddy to build robots using kid-friendly technology — a process that helps kids learn useful STEM concepts and build confidence.▼
Our Programs are Fun for Parents Too!
Kids of all ages love diving into our Robotics for Kids programs: no previous experience or knowledge necessary! Parents also get to benefit because we provide them with regular updates throughout. That means you'll get weekly communications that illustrate your child's progress, explain which STEM concepts have been covered and look ahead to the next week's project. Your child will also have a wrap-up activity at the end of every session to make sure the learning sticks — giving him or her the confidence to explain all their amazing achievements!
The Benefits of our Robotics Programs Include:
- Small groups and personalized attention (only 12 students or fewer per class)
- Interactive and collaborative activities that make learning fun!
- The friendships that flourish as students partner up to build and animate LEGO® robots together
- Kid-friendly software that’s fun to play around with
- A unique STEM curriculum that focuses on equipping students with a practical, relevant skill set
- Weekly communication, so parents stay informed throughout the course