There’s nothing more fun and exciting than Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Leduc! Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! These programs provide the ideal way to help your child stay interested, engaged and motivated outside of school. They’re also a fantastic way to equip your budding programmer or engineer with critical 21st century skills that can give him or her a real edge for the future.
Enhance Your Child’s Skill Set
It's important for kids to develop 21st century skill sets as career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to grow. You can feel good knowing our Robotics for Kids programs in Leduc have been developed to do just that: to help your son or daughter master important skills like computer programming and problem solving, all without skimping on fun (no boring drills here!). Working with a partner and using kid-friendly software, your child will learn how to build and program a number of robots, developing practical STEM skills and boosting confidence along the way.▼
Our Robotics for Kids programs are a blast for kids of all ages and abilities: no previous experience is needed! Parents also relish our programs because we keep them in the know at all stages. . That includes weekly communications that explain student progress, summarize relevant STEM concepts and look ahead to the next project. Wrap-up activities provided at the end of each session also allow your child to reinforce the skills learned in class — and to share with you all the fantastic new things he or she can do!
Our Robotics Courses Always Feature:
- Personal attention in a small group setting (no more than 12 students per class)
- Fun, hands-on activities that transform education into an unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie of working with a partner to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each week
- Kid-friendly software that’s easy to learn and fun to use!
- STEM-focused learning that’s designed to equip students with a valuable skill set
- Regular communication, so parents are kept up-to-speed throughout the course