There’s nothing more fun and exciting than Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Grande Prairie! Your child will enjoy hands-on experiences building and programming LEGO® robots while gaining vital science and engineering skills along the way — and on top of that, it’s a total blast! These programs are specially designed to keep kids engaged and inspired outside of the classroom. Our programs also give your child a real edge for the future by equipping him or her with vital 21st century competencies.
Advance Your Child’s Skill Set
Having a 21st century skill set is an essential asset for kids of all ages as career paths in STEM areas (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to expand. That's why our Robotics for Kids courses in Grande Prairie are challenging and support kids as they master relevant modern-day skills including computer programming and problem solving. Working with a friend, your child will learn practical STEM concepts — and build confidence — by using kid-friendly technology to develop a variety of cool robots.▼
Stay up to Speed with Your Child's Progress!
Children of all ages have a blast at our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior knowledge or experience needed! Parents are also big fans of our courses because we keep them up-to-date throughout. That includes weekly communications that update you on your child's progress, explore the STEM concepts covered that week and preview upcoming projects. With our reinforcement tools and wrap-up sessions, your child will consolidate the skills and knowledge he or she has gained — and share his or her achievements with you!
Our Robotics Courses Always Feature:
- A small group setting with no more than 12 students per class, so you can expect your child to receive personal attention
- Exciting, interactive projects that turn learning into a memorable experience
- The camaraderie of partnering with a buddy to develop and animate a new LEGO® robot every week
- Easy-to-use software that’s a blast to tinker with
- STEM curriculum that is devised to equip students with a 21st century skill set
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the duration of the program