If you want to make after-school learning cooler than ever before, look no further than our Robotics for Kids courses in Grande Prairie! Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! These programs are specially designed to keep kids engaged and inspired outside of the classroom. They’re also the ideal preparation for future programmers and engineers who want to get on the path to career success in the 21st century.
Help Your Child Move Ahead
It's important for kids to develop 21st century skill sets as career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to grow. Fortunately, our Robotics for Kids courses in Grande Prairie are designed to challenge and inspire kids in elementary and middle school to master critical modern-day skills like computer programming and problem solving without skimping on fun. Using intuitive, kid-friendly software, your son or daughter will work with a partner to build and animate an array of cool robots, learning valuable STEM concepts and developing major confidence every step of the way.▼
Kids of all backgrounds have an amazing time in our Robotics for Kids courses: no experience necessary! Parents also get to benefit because we provide them with regular updates throughout. That includes weekly communications that update you on your child's progress, explore the STEM concepts covered that week and preview upcoming projects. Your child will also have a wrap-up activity at the end of every session to make sure the learning sticks — giving him or her the confidence to explain all their amazing achievements!
Our Robotics Courses Feature:
- A small group setting with no more than 12 students per class, so you can expect your child to receive personal attention
- Exciting, interactive projects that turn learning into a memorable experience
- The camaraderie of partnering with a buddy to develop and animate a new LEGO® robot every week
- Easy-to-use software that’s a blast to tinker with
- STEM curriculum that is devised to equip students with a 21st century skill set
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the duration of the program