If you want to make after-school learning cooler than ever before, look no further than our Robotics for Kids courses in Edmonton! Your child will get hands-on experience building and animating a new LEGO® robot each week while learning important science and engineering concepts along the way — it’s a total blast! These programs provide the ideal way to help your child stay interested, engaged and motivated outside of school. Budding engineers and programmers can equip themselves with 21st century skills that could be crucial for future success.
Help Your Child Master Vital Skills
Career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) are growing, so it's smart to ensure your child gains a 21st century skill set at an early age. You can rest assured our Robotics for Kids courses in Edmonton are a fun, engaging and motivating way to help your child master vital modern-day competencies like problem solving and computer programming. Working with a friend, your child will learn practical STEM concepts — and build confidence — by using kid-friendly technology to develop a variety of cool robots.▼
Be Part of an Exciting Process!
Our Robotics for Kids programs are a blast for kids of all ages and abilities: no previous experience is needed! Parents are involved too, receiving detailed updates every step of the way. As such, you can expect to have weekly communications about your child's progress, including a recap of that week's STEM concepts covered and an advanced preview of the next project. Your child will also have a wrap-up activity at the end of every session to make sure the learning sticks — giving him or her the confidence to explain all their amazing achievements!
Here’s What Sets our Robotics Programs Apart:
- Personal attention and small class sizes, with no more than 12 students per session
- Cool, hands-on projects that make learning a fun and exciting experience
- The camaraderie of collaborating with a partner to construct and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Easy-to-learn software that’s fun to play around with
- STEM-focused education that focuses on helping students develop important 21st century skills
- Regular communication, so parents can stay in the know about each week’s topics and what students learned