Learning is now cooler than ever thanks to Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Chestermere! Your son or daughter will gain valuable science and engineering skills while learning how to build and animate a new LEGO® robot every week — it’s an amazing time! Our cutting edge-courses are perfect for keeping your child inspired, engaged and having fun outside of school. They also offer the advantage of equipping your aspiring engineer or programmer with key 21st century abilities that can help enrich his or her prospects for the future.
Essential Skills for Future Success
With careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) growing so quickly, it’s all the more vital to ensure your child is equipped with a 21st century skill set. That's the reason we provide Robotics for Kids courses in Chestermere that challenge kids in elementary and middle school to fulfil their potential by mastering modern skills like computer programming, logic and problem solving. Working with a partner and using kid-friendly software, your child will learn how to build and program a number of robots, developing practical STEM skills and boosting confidence along the way.▼
Parents are Involved Too!
Learners of all types have an awesome time in our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior know-how required! Parents also enjoy our programs because we ensure they’re informed each step of the way. That includes sending you weekly communications to share student progress, recap STEM concepts learned and preview next week’s project. Your child will also get reinforcement tools for each session in order to strengthen the skills he or she learned in class — and to share his or her amazing accomplishments with you!
Here’s What Sets our Robotics Programs Apart:
- Personal attention and small, intimate settings of no more than 12 students per class
- STEM-oriented learning that focuses on critical 21st century skills and competencies
- The fun and camaraderie of partnering with a friend to create LEGO® robots every week, and hands-on activities that make learning more exciting and rewarding
- Innovative software that’s easy to learn and intuitive to use
- Open communication to keep parents involved and up-to-date