Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids programs in Calgary take after-school learning to a new and exciting level! Each week, your child will learn how to construct and animate a new LEGO® robot while acquiring vital engineering and science abilities throughout the process — it’s super fun! These innovative programs provide the perfect way to help your child remain engaged and motivated outside of school. In addition, they empower budding programmers or engineers to get a head start on critical 21st century skills that are becoming increasingly important for career success.
Help Your Child Enhance His or Her Skills
It's important for kids to develop 21st century skill sets as career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to grow. That's the reason we provide Robotics for Kids courses in Calgary that challenge kids in elementary and middle school to fulfil their potential by mastering modern skills like computer programming, logic and problem solving. Working with a friend, your child will use interactive technology to design and program an assortment of robots, acquiring key STEM competencies and boosting confidence along the way.▼
Parents Will Love Our Courses Too!
Children of all ages have a blast at our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior knowledge or experience needed! Parents also get to benefit because we provide them with regular updates throughout. As such, you can expect to have weekly communications about your child's progress, including a recap of that week's STEM concepts covered and an advanced preview of the next project. Your child will also get reinforcement tools for each session in order to strengthen the skills he or she learned in class — and to share his or her amazing accomplishments with you!
Our Robotics Courses Always Feature:
- Personal attention and small, intimate settings of no more than 12 students per class
- STEM-oriented learning that focuses on critical 21st century skills and competencies
- The fun and camaraderie of partnering with a friend to create LEGO® robots every week, and hands-on activities that make learning more exciting and rewarding
- Innovative software that’s easy to learn and intuitive to use
- Open communication to keep parents involved and up-to-date