If you want to make after-school learning cooler than ever before, look no further than our Robotics & Sciences courses in Medicine Hat! Your child will enjoy hands-on experiences building and programming LEGO® robots while gaining vital science and engineering skills along the way — and on top of that, it’s a total blast! Our courses are an excellent way to inspire and motivate your child — and keep him or her engaged outside of school. They're also a great way to empower young programmers or engineers to get on the right path to success by developing critical 21st century skills.
Fun Awaits! Our Robotics & Sciences Courses Include:
- A small group setting with no more than 12 students per class, so you can expect your child to receive personal attention
- Exciting, interactive projects that turn learning into a memorable experience
- The camaraderie of partnering with a buddy to develop and animate a new LEGO® robot every week
- Easy-to-use software that’s a blast to tinker with
- STEM curriculum that is devised to equip students with a 21st century skill set
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the duration of the program