Exciting after-school learning experiences await with Sylvan’s Robotics & Science programs in St. Albert. Your child will enjoy hands-on experiences building and programming LEGO® robots while gaining vital science and engineering skills along the way — and on top of that, it’s a total blast! These programs are tailored to ensure kids stay motivated, interested and challenged beyond the classroom. Our programs also give your child a real edge for the future by equipping him or her with vital 21st century competencies.
Our Robotics & Science Programs Offer:
- Personal attention in intimate classes of no more than 12 students
- Intuitive, kid-friendly software and hands-on activities that turn education into a truly unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie and friendship of working with a partner to build LEGO® robots each week
- Learning that focuses on STEM skills to equip students for future success
- Regular updates to ensure parents are involved in the experience and fully aware of their child's exciting progress