After-school education is now more exciting than ever with Sylvan’s Robotics & Science courses in Medicine Hat! Your child will enjoy hands-on experiences building and programming LEGO® robots while gaining vital science and engineering skills along the way — and on top of that, it’s a total blast! These innovative programs provide the perfect way to help your child remain engaged and motivated outside of school. They’re also the ideal preparation for future programmers and engineers who want to get on the path to career success in the 21st century.
Our Robotics & Science Courses Feature:
- Small groups and personalized attention (only 12 students or fewer per class)
- Interactive and collaborative activities that make learning fun!
- The friendships that flourish as students partner up to build and animate LEGO® robots together
- Kid-friendly software that’s fun to play around with
- A unique STEM curriculum that focuses on equipping students with a practical, relevant skill set
- Weekly communication, so parents stay informed throughout the course