A reading tutor in St. Albert, Alberta could be key to helping your child build vital reading skills, improve his or her confidence and flourish in the classroom. Here at Sylvan, we appreciate that academic needs differ from student to student. As a result, we develop customized learning plans for each student and ensure he or she learns in a way that is aligned with his or her skill level. Invest in your child's success: complete our form or call now!
Getting Results is Our Specialty
Were you aware that our students typically see up to three times more growth in reading scores compared to kids who don't attend Sylvan? (So expect more high fives and bigger smiles at homework time!) Just as important is the fact that we take the frustration out of learning, so you can look forward to seeing your son or daughter flourish with newfound confidence.▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Reading, Including:
- Context Clues
- Advanced Reading
How Sylvan's Reading Tutors Make an Impact
It’s no surprise that having good reading skills is fundamental to success in the classroom — and beyond. Not only do students who are good readers have a higher likelihood of doing well in school, but they are also better at understanding, organizing writing their assignments. Rest assured, a Sylvan reading tutor in St. Albert could make all the difference. No matter if your child is facing challenges with phonics, comprehension, vocabulary or fluency, we can provide the personal attention and motivation he or she needs to thrive.
Here's What You Can Expect:
- It all begins with a comprehensive assessment process, which helps pinpoint your child’s academic strengths and weaknesses, along with his or her attitudes about school and learning
- The results of this assessment are used to compile a customized learning plan that’s unique to your child
- After that, your child will be matched with one of our expert reading tutors, who will guide, motivate and inspire your child to succeed
- Learning becomes engaging and interactive through the use of iPads®
- Progress is measured after each lesson and real-time feedback and recognition is provided to maximize results
Take Advantage of our Limited-Time Offer
The Sylvan Skills Assessment® is designed to help determine what learning requirements your child has; our tutors then focus on strengthening those specific areas. For a limited time, when you choose Sylvan you can get started for $95* — so act now and get in touch!