A reading tutor in Medicine Hat, Alberta can make all the difference in helping your son or daughter develop important reading skills, build his or her confidence and thrive in school. The dedicated reading tutors at your local Sylvan appreciate that each student learns in his or her own way and at his or her own pace. That’s why we offer personal reading plans that focus on individual needs and strengths, making reading more engaging, interactive and enjoyable than ever before. Make sure you’re child reaches his or her potential: complete our form or call now to learn more about Sylvan's reading programs!
Boosting Scores and Confidence
Sylvan's results speak for themselves: our students typically see up to three times more growth in their reading scores than students who don't attend our sessions. (So prepare for more high fives at homework time!) Just as important, you’ll love seeing your son or daughter light up with newfound confidence.▼
How Our Reading Tutors Make a Difference
There’s no question that having good reading skills is essential for academic success. After all, kids who read well are more capable learners because they find it easier to understand, organize and write their assignments. Rest assured, a Sylvan reading tutor in Medicine Hat could make all the difference. No matter if your child is struggling with vocabulary, fluency, phonics or comprehension, we’re happy to assist when it comes to equipping your child with vital skills and confidence that can extend beyond the classroom.
Here's What You Can Expect:
- It all begins with a comprehensive assessment process, which helps pinpoint your child’s academic strengths and weaknesses, along with his or her attitudes about school and learning
- The results of this assessment are used to compile a customized learning plan that’s unique to your child
- After that, your child will be matched with one of our expert reading tutors, who will guide, motivate and inspire your child to succeed
- Learning becomes engaging and interactive through the use of iPads®
- Progress is measured after each lesson and real-time feedback and recognition is provided to maximize results
Don’t Miss Out on Our Limited-Time Offer
The Sylvan Skills Assessment® is designed to help determine what learning requirements your child has; our tutors then focus on strengthening those specific areas. For a limited time only, get started for $95* — contact us to learn more!