When you find the right reading tutor in Leduc, you can expect your child’s reading skills to improve — and for his or her confidence to get a real boost, leading to greater success in the classroom and beyond. Whether your child is falling behind, needs a little extra practice or has goals to get ahead of the pack, we're here to provide the support he or she needs to do well.
We Personalize Our Tutoring Programs
We offer a variety of approaches to reading tutoring in order to address the unique needs of each student. After pinpointing your child’s current level, we’ll recommend the right path to ensure he or she can get results quickly.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
This program is designed for kids who are having a hard time getting their reading skills up to grade level. With our Personalized Tutoring, you can expect:
- Greater success in the classroom. With Sylvan, progress is guaranteed!
- Personalized support. Our in-depth reading assessment gives us insight into what your child requires to boost reading comprehension fluency and competence.
- Boosted confidence. At Sylvan, our certified reading tutors are dedicated to making reading challenging and enjoyable, but never frustrating.
- Budget-friendly rates. We offer hourly rates that are competitive with private tutors and other tutoring companies, which means getting the right reading help for your child is affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is ideal for kids who need a little extra guidance with reading tests and homework assignments in order to stay on track in school. Here is what you’ll get with Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring to make important improvements in reading comprehension.
- Learning sessions that focus on skill practice, homework help and test prep tips, with each topic tailored to suit your child's unique needs.
- A school-aligned curriculum to ensure relevance to classroom tests and activities.
- Budget-friendly monthly packages to make reading tutoring more affordable.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is on the fast track but could use some extra support managing a challenging course load, Sylvan’s Advanced Reading Skills course can help your teen get comfortable with and excel at advanced homework and university-level classes. Here's what this program offers:
- Higher confidence (and lower stress) when tackling large workloads.
- Time management skills to help manage homework tasks and get ready for tests with a lot of reading, such as the SAT and ACT.
- Even better scores on classwork and university entrance exams, as well as ideal preparation for challenging university workloads and elevated expectations.
- Budget-friendly hourly rates.
Take Advantage of our Limited-Time Offer
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With a detailed Academic Checkup, we can assess your child's academic skills in relation to national norms — and use the results to pinpoint specific skills and knowledge that need extra attention. The time is now: get started for just $95*!