When you're looking for a math tutor in Lethbridge, Alberta, you want somebody who can help your son or daughter get to grips with a tricky subject and start enjoying schoolwork again. From personal math tutoring and math homework help to Math Edge, Sylvan is pleased to offer three great math programs — all of which deliver big smiles and even bigger academic results — so you can choose the one that’s right for your child’s needs. Our programs are aligned with university and career readiness standards, so you can feel good knowing the abilities your son or daughter acquires at Sylvan will make a positive impact both inside and outside the classroom! From help with geometry and algebra to general problem-solving practice, the friendly tutors at your nearby Sylvan centre in Lethbridge are ready meet your family’s needs.
Success Starts with Math Tutoring
You will be pleased to watch your child become more confident in his or her mathematical abilities, in addition to improving problem-solving and independent-thinking skills. Our certified teachers help ensure learning is enjoyable — as it’s meant to be!▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Math, Including:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Algebra 1 & Algebra 2
- Probability and Statistics
Our Math Programs Include:
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- We tailor our approach specifically for your child, ensuring a personal and engaging experience
- Measureable improvements at school: Sylvan students in Lethbridge see up to 3x more growth in math scores compared to students who don't attend Sylvan classes
- Lessons have a big "cool factor" thanks to interactive iPad® teaching and a great rewards system
- Our teachers are dedicated to their craft — and they know exactly what it takes to engage and motivate their students
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Innovative programs that focus on making math problem-solving skills faster and more accurate
- Courses are fun, affordable and easy to schedule
- Kids work their way through engaging, brain-boosting activities — and make steady progress through increasingly complex math concepts
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Need to enlist a helping hand when it comes to math homework? We’re here for you!
- Sylvan offers just-as-needed services for difficult homework projects
- We can also help your child tackle specific concepts in algebra, geometry and more
Learn About Our Special Offer
Our budget-friendly math programs are tailored to fit your family's specific educational needs. You can get started with a Sylvan math program for just $95*. Contact us today to get started!