Do you want to know how a math tutor in Alberta can turn a complex subject into more smiles and better results at school? Could a more personal, engaging approach to learning unlock your child's full potential in the classroom? Look to Sylvan for your choice of three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — that focus on helping students understand key math concepts and acquire the thinking skills essential for lasting success. Our programs align with university and career readiness standards so you know they will have a lasting impact. We’re here to help take the frustration out of math: find out how your local Sylvan math tutors in Alberta can help your child overcome knowledge gaps and rediscover the joy of learning.
Enjoy Measurable Improvements
We make math more engaging and enjoyable, helping kids improve academic results and develop useful, transferable skills. Rest assured that when you turn to any of Sylvan's Alberta locations, our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times compared to students who have not attended Sylvan.▼
Sylvan's Three Math Programs Are:
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- Engaging interactivity. We adapt math lessons to your child's particular abilities by using iPads® as teaching tools, which also helps to create a more stimulating learning environment.
- Proven methods. Sylvan Insight™ ensures a personalized, step-by-step approach to your child's learning.
- On-the-spot feedback. Instant feedback and advice is essential for keeping students on-track and motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Brain-boosting exercises. Useful problem-solving skills are at the core of our activities, helping your child think about math differently.
- An emphasis on fun. Our format consists of fun, engaging activities that boost math speed and proficiency. There's also a motivational rewards system and the positive team spirit that comes with working in a small group.
- Challenging young minds to achieve even more. Our math curriculum adheres to national university and career readiness standards — and features a five-step process to help your child meet his or her full potential.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring. Tough test on the horizon? Homework assignment proving tricky? Our math tutors are here to help.
- No more frustration. Explaining math concepts can be challenging, but you don’t always have to be the expert at all things math! Our tutors understand how to turn frustration into smiles and make learning more rewarding.
- The flexibility you need. We make our homework help available on evenings and weekends.
Ready to Get Started?
With our limited time offer, you can get started with a Sylvan math program for just $95*. Don't miss your opportunity to experience our math programs. Reach out to us today to learn more!