Chestermere, AB T1X 0G1
You have big academic goals for your son or daughter. We get it! At Sylvan Learning of Chestermere, we provide tutoring designed to help your child stand out in school, score high on the SAT and ACT and get a jump on the 21st century opportunities ahead.
From advanced one-on-one tutoring to small group classes, we have options to meet the needs of students who have ambitious goals and want to develop the skills to accomplish them. Give your child every opportunity to succeed with highly focused tutoring that will make sure they have the edge they need.
Advancement & Test Prep
Big academic goals call for extra support. Our tutoring sessions start at $60 per hour. Classes and camps start at $249. College Prep starts at $1650.
The Strategies Your Child Needs to Succeed
The best way to ensure academic success is to be as prepared as possible. With preparation comes the confidence to accomplish goals and exceed expectations. From extra support in accelerated subjects — like AP classes and advanced math — to SAT/ACT test prep that emphasizes areas that need an extra boost, we provide guidance for students with academic aspirations. Your son or daughter will improve skill mastery and learn tried-and-true strategies for studying and test taking that will serve them well as they work towards achieving their dreams.
What You Can Expect from Advancement & Test Prep
- A focused approach that provides extra attention to the skill areas that need the most help.
- Expertise in diverse accelerated subjects, including advanced math, study skills and SAT and ACT test prep.
- Big-time results with school-aligned curriculum
- Test-taking strategies and academic skill boosting that will carry over to university and beyond.
- Certified tutors that are experts at guiding and inspiring advanced students.
- Extra support for teens with big academic goals.
- Flexible schedule options that fit with your busy lifestyle.
Success Starts Now!
For a limited time only, we're offering FREE* full-length practice test prep exams. Taking a practice exam is a proven way to gain familiarity with the test format — and figure out which areas need work to maximize your teen's score. Get the best possible preparation for a vital step in the university admission process: call your local Sylvan now to get started!