Are you looking for a math tutor in the Calgary and Lethbridge region who can transform a potentially tricky subject into smiles, high-fives and greater confidence? Could a more personal, engaging approach to learning unlock your child's full potential in the classroom? Turn to Sylvan for any of three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — that help your child master key math concepts and develop the tools essential for lasting success. Our programs adhere to university and career readiness standards, which means they're designed to have a lasting positive impact. Take the frustration out of math: learn how our math tutors in the Calgary and Lethbridge region can help your child resolve knowledge gaps and start to enjoy learning again.
See Real Results
We've learned that making math a more enjoyable and engaging subject is the first step towards better academic results at school. At Sylvan's Calgary and Lethbridge region locations, you'll find that our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times in comparison to students who have not attended Sylvan.▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Math, Including:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Algebra 1 & Algebra 2
- Probability and Statistics
Our Math Programs Make a Real Difference
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- An engaging, interactive learning experience. Our tutors use the iPad® as a teaching tool, helping to make learning more interesting and enjoyable. It also means we can adapt math lessons to your child's particular abilities.
- A proven learning approach. Our trademark, step-by-step approach — Sylvan Insight™ — personalizes learning to your child.
- Instant feedback. On-the-spot feedback helps students stay engaged and motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Brain-boosting exercises. Useful problem-solving skills are at the core of our activities, helping your child think about math differently.
- An emphasis on fun. Our format consists of fun, engaging activities that boost math speed and proficiency. There's also a motivational rewards system and the positive team spirit that comes with working in a small group.
- Challenging young minds to achieve even more. Our math curriculum adheres to national university and career readiness standards — and features a five-step process to help your child meet his or her full potential.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring help. Tough homework assignment? Test to prepare for? Our math tutors are ready to help.
- Relief from frustration. You don't have to be the expert at all things math. Our tutors are here to turn your child's frustration into high fives and make learning a lot more rewarding.
- Highly flexible scheduling. We offer homework help at convenient times, including evenings and weekends.
Enjoy Our Limited-Time Special Today!
For a limited time, you can get started with a Sylvan math program for just $95*. It's a valuable opportunity to get to know what our math programs are all about. Contact us today to learn more!